Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Starting the blog.

Just reserving this spot for my future blog of my next amazing Disney vacation. We are doing a coast 2 coast Disney trip. Starting off with another Adventure by Disney Backstage Magic tour, then a Disney Cruise aboard the Magic from the port of LA, through the Panama Canal, to Cape Canaveral. This all followed by a trip to WDW. All I can say is thank goodness for DVC. I joined last year and got the ABD tour with my DVC signing points. That and I get to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. It is going to be fun! I leave in 38 days! (But who's counting)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi MJ,
Great start to your blog! We sure wish we were sailing along with you and Kirstyn on this cruise! We are looking forward to reading more about your adventures!

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Hi MJ
The trip sounds like a lot of fun for you both. Glad you had WDW and DVC whatever they are. Just kidding.
Take care. Have a great time.
MMF from Nova Scotia